5.Stone Cold

Least Favorite:
1.Randy Orton
2.Edge
3.Mark Henry
4.Khali
5.Umaga

I will have to say I like CM Punk.

But I will also say that Big Daddy V - as if going by the name Mabel wasn't embarrassing enough - running around without a shirt on, is almost more than I can handle.

R.I.P. Fabulous Moolah (July 22, 1923 – November 2, 2007)

Best

1. Hulk Hogan (He Changed the Industry! Wrestling wouldn't be were it's at without him.)
2. Steve Austin (Carried WWE on his back to the mountain top!)
3. Ric Flair (When was the last time you seen a 60 minutes match that was entertaining other than a Ric Flair Match!)
4. Andre The Giant (Undefeated for like a million years. Was truly Wrestling biggest attraction in the 70's.)
5. Tie: The Rock (Great Actor...knew how to set up a finisher. Had the greatest finisher (People's Elbow) and son of a great wrestling family.) and Kurt Angle (The Total Package. Could wrestle a cruiserweight like a cruiser. Pick up The Big Show for an Angle Slam. Make funny skits. Can make fans hate or love him...at the same time!)

WORST SUPERSTARS

1. Scotty 2 Hotty (I wish I knew how to stay in the WWE collect 6 figure paychecks for using hop scotch as a finisher for 12 years? )
2. Johnny Stamboli (The guy has a great wrestling gimmick...I was always curious why he never got anywere?)
3. Shannon Moore (Does this guy only hang off the testees of the Hardy's? This guy seems really stiff when performing,)
4. Hardcore Holly (Nobody gives an Alabamadamn about him? Why does the WWE still do?)
5. Brother Love (A white guy...preaching love like a pastor at a Southern Baptist Church in Atlanta! Weird one. Never got them.)

Holly is alright as he is now,but was ridiculous and stupid as Sparky Plugg/Bob "Spark Plug" Holly.

Great superstars
Austin
Rock
Hogan
Piper
Undertaker
Michaels
Foley
Snuka
Flair
Angle

Awful superstars
The Sultan (Rikishi with a mask,balloon pants and pointed boots)
"Double J" Jeff Jarrett & Jesse James (because I can't stand country music)
Duke "The Dumpster" Droese (yay,a wrestling garbage man)
Rocky Maivia (glad he changed his pretty boy image)

every bodys going to have there own opinions on all this, but what about all the old school guys:

magnum t.a.(classic fighter)
the road warriors(my all time favs)
ole & arn anderson
ronnie garvin
Nikita Koloff "russian nightmare"
the freebirds(loved the entrance song "bad street")
The Great Kabuki
Darren Drozdov- always a bronco imo
dusty rhodes
Paul Orndoff

just a few i remember watching as a kid and got into

my first ever live match i went to was at the Denver coliseum, i was waiting for my aunt to come from the bathrooms and the biggest guy i ever seen was walking towards me!!! i froze and couldn't move, at the last second a sidestepped him but still got knocked over by this monster. he reached down and picked me asking me "you alright kid?" all i seen was this tattoo on his arm the Tasmanian devil. it was ANIMAL from the ROAD WARRIORS back when the came in through the same doors as the general fans. he picked me up and patted me on the head and apologized to me. i was "hooked" from that moment!!!!!

Ill Go With Tag Team

Best- Road Warriors, Demolition, Powers Of Pain, British Bulldogs And 4 Horsemen

Worst-rock And Sock, Killer Bees, Anyone With Eugene, Iron Mike Sharp(you Guys Dont Even Remember Him)and Brooklyn Brawler, And Bushwackers

The Rock & Sock Connection was one of the biggest tag teams the WWE ever created. Did u know that the Rock & Sock Episode of "This is Your Life" was the highest rated skit in the history of Monday Night Raw?

Brooklyn Brawler will go down as one of the greatest Jobbers in the history of wrestling. If u couldnt' wrestle with the Brawler...u wasn't cut out for the industry!

Demolition was a copy cat of the Road Warriors and Powers of Pain never won no titles!

stanandgee said:
Ill Go With Tag Team

Best- Road Warriors, Demolition, Powers Of Pain, British Bulldogs And 4 Horsemen

Worst-rock And Sock, Killer Bees, Anyone With Eugene, Iron Mike Sharp(you Guys Dont Even Remember Him)and Brooklyn Brawler, And Bushwackers

My opinion..

Best-Undertaker,Austin,Rock,Ronnie Garvin,Road Warriors,Dusty Rhodes and of course Mick Foley.

Worst EVER is Golddust,how can this guy be the same bloodline as "The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes?

Back