The Best and Worst Superstars in WWE History

Slim99

Bench Warmer
The whole idea of this is that am just curios to see who you think is the worst and best superstar ever in the WWE, note WWE only.

I will give a list of five in best and worst list, you can either copy and paste and edit where you disagree or make your own.

BEST SUPERSTARS

1.Bret Hart (The best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be)
2.The Undertaker (Great physical and technical wrestler and has had many memorable matches)
3 Shawn Michaels (In his prime he was the only person that could touch Bret as far as charisma and in ring skill goes, just brilliant)
4.MVP ( I guess you are shocked with this opinion but simply all i have to say is that he is the future of the WWE)
5.Triple H ( He's the cornerstone of this business. His influence and work effort inside and outside the ring is to be admired)

WORST SUPERSTARS

1. The Great Khali (Where do i begin, no skill, no mic skill and an all round terrible wrestler)
2.The Miz ( Who is this guy,one of the crapest superstars i have seen ever to step into the WWE)
3.Hornswoggle (the Cruiserweight division is in enough bad shape without a leprechaun as champion)
4.Eugene (nothing against the wrestlers its just that the gommick is so bad it has no good way of progressing)
5.Snitsky(i hate this guy he is built as unstoppable by wasting time on squash matches)

Well there's my thoughts, what about you guys?

Best:
Papa Shango
Rey Mysterio
The Undertaker
Bret Hart
Booker T

Worst:
Virgil
Men On A Mission lol
Khali
Giant Gonzales (But I did enjoy watching him lol)

BEST
Owen Hart -Two Time Slammy Award Winning, King of Harts
Eddie Guerrero - Can you feel the heat
Mr Kennedy - Great Talent
Chris Masters- the master lock

WORST
Great Khali -what the hell kind of a finishing move is a move of placing your hands on someone's head and squeezing
Mark Henry - no Talent

PimpMyRideBro said:
BEST
Owen Hart -Two Time Slammy Award Winning, King of Harts
Eddie Guerrero - Can you feel the heat
Mr Kennedy - Great Talent
Chris Masters- the master lock

WORST
Great Khali -what the hell kind of a finishing move is a move of placing your hands on someone's head and squeezing
Mark Henry - no Talent

Forgot to put Eddie, that guy really put a smile on your face. And I also don't like Mark Henry.

GIANT GONZALES LOL! remember that AWFUL suit that had the muscles painted on it...LOL that was HORRIBLE LOL! he was like Shawn Bradley with a halloween costume on LOL that was the WORST LOL! LOL!

what about the one legged kid? remember him? TELL ME YOU REMEMBER THAT GUY? MAN that was BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMPRESSIVE but BAD!!! lol

9giant.jpg

Undertaker ??? this guy has to be one of thee most boring wrestlers Ever! ... I liked him as the dead guy ... the Biker guy was HORRIBLE!! OMG ... Hes Slow and boring ...

Most other guys Listed id Agree With! as The Top Wrestlers ...

C

02viperacr said:
Undertaker ??? this guy has to be one of thee most boring wrestlers Ever! ... I liked him as the dead guy ... the Biker guy was HORRIBLE!! OMG ... Hes Slow and boring ...

Most other guys Listed id Agree With! as The Top Wrestlers ...

C

Honestly, I just liked his undead guy gimmick.

Back