The Bench

kclj520

If He Can Hold The World, He Can Hold This Moment
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Hey all, I know a number of our members here at SCC have found their way here via membership at the Bench.....does anyone still do any trading over there anymore? I stepped away about a year or so ago, and haven't been back, it's super fun for me here, but wondering if anyone else still spends any time there?

Cheers!

Kevin

Hey all, I know a number of our members here at SCC have found their way here via membership at the Bench.....does anyone still do any trading over there anymore? I stepped away about a year or so ago, and haven't been back, it's super fun for me here, but wondering if anyone else still spends any time there?

Cheers!

Kevin
Yeah, there is a ton of activity over there. there are about 75-100 people easliy that are active every day!
It is really fun over there since I can get trades done quickly and get responses quickly and often!

I still have an account over at The Bench and log in once a day, just to see if I have any messages. I don’t start threads there any longer. Some of the veterans there know to look through my trade lists (in my signature) and once in a while someone contacts me asking for a trade.

Yeah, there is a ton of activity over there. there are about 75-100 people easliy that are active every day!
It is really fun over there since I can get trades done quickly and get responses quickly and often!
@Eliatack

I am so surprised, when I left there only seemed to be 5 or 10 active members, not a lot going on, I thought the site might shut down! Glad you are having a good experience!

Cheers!

Kevin

I still have an account over at The Bench and log in once a day, just to see if I have any messages. I don’t start threads there any longer. Some of the veterans there know to look through my trade lists (in my signature) and once in a while someone contacts me asking for a trade.
@Criollos

I remembered you saying you had slowed down at the Bench some time ago, glad you still get a few trades out of it, that's always good!

Happy New Year my friend!

Kevin

Yeah, really helpfull! all I did was buy three normal blaster boxes and have about 400-500
base cards of series 1-2 and I now have almost 50-60 inserts, some autos (low dollar) and
numbered cards! This site is really awesome too!
That's excellent! Great for you, that really helps build the collection up!

The one thing that the bench is missing is the freebies and contests,
there are not nearly as many as there are here!

The one thing that the bench is missing is the freebies and contests,
there are not nearly as many as there are here!
@grapler135s @AndyDrummond

Did you hear that, friends?? SCC ROCKS!!

THANKS @Eliatack , that makes my whole day, I'm glad you like the contests and freebies, that's one of my favorite parts of our community too!!

I was on The Bench first and then found SCC. I trade here as a first option, but if things are not moving or if there is no interest, then I will cross post on TB. Gets confusing trying to keep both threads up to date, but I do it when I need things to move along.

I was on The Bench first and then found SCC. I trade here as a first option, but if things are not moving or if there is no interest, then I will cross post on TB. Gets confusing trying to keep both threads up to date, but I do it when I need things to move along.
Makes sense @Calsp3 ! Glad SCC is your first option, I have enjoyed my time here so much!!

Cheers!

Kevin

Nice to hear all of the positive feedback from you all about the site. Please keep suggestions coming on how we can continue to improve the site. Thank you all!
I like that there is not such harsh breaking restrictions here as there is at the bench, at the bench it is almost impossible to get the privilege to break.

Nice to hear all of the positive feedback from you all about the site. Please keep suggestions coming on how we can continue to improve the site. Thank you all!
The thing that I would say needs work is the reccomended threads page. It does not
update often enough like the bench. there are still like 5 contests that have ended
a long time ago. I would like it was updated more often!

Back