TCZ's PC Club Group #1

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
TCZ Personal Collection Club (PC Club)

Welcome to the first month of what we hope will be a very successful club that will help some of our members get their hands on some sweet PC hits that they'd otherwise not be able to get. We'll try to get 10 members before we actually get to rolling with this thing.

How Does It Work?

Each member of the group will pitch in $10 (either gift or the member pays the fees) once a month. We will then have a random drawing and one member will be chosen to be able to add $97-100 worth of cards to their own PC. I will then work with that member to determine some cards to buy on their behalf to send to them.

Rules

• You must specify your "PC" upon joining. If you win, the cards you pick MUST match up with the PC you mentioned when you joined. If you want to change your PC, you must move to the bottom of our waiting list (if there is one at that time).
  • The winner must pick cards from eBay, CheckOutMyCards, or from another TCZ member.
  • The total spent should be between $97-100 (including shipping). I will pay shipping to you once I receive the cards.
  • The winner must pick at least 1 card that costs $60, or more. It's suggested that you spend the entire amount on 1 card, but that's not a requirement.
  • The winner can't have the money sent directly to them. Cards must be chosen to purchase on their behalf.

Additional Information

Keep in mind that the odds are that you will probably not be the winner. You only have a 10% chance at winning. That said, we are looking for some very dedicated members who will stick with this thing month after month whether they win or lose. This is more about us helping other members get some amazing additions to their collection than it is about us bettering our own collection.

Also, once we get 10 members added to the waiting list, we'll start a new group. We'll continue to add as many groups as necessary to make sure as many people as possible have the opportunity to be in one. However, as of now, members will not be allowed to be in multiple groups.

Members

• Mike - Dallas Cowboys / HOF Game-Used and Autos
  • Cool_Hand_Flash - Peyton Manning / Indianapolis Colts / Ultimate Collection
  • franklinguy52 - Cincinnati Reds / Dallas Cowboys
  • pwolantern - New York Giants / Detroit Tigers / Former U of M players / Mario Manningham
  • captkirk42 - Washington Senators / Washington Nationals / Baltimore Orioles / HOFers
  • Batman1641 - San Diego Chargers / Detroit Lions / Tony Gwynn
  • MWS - Future and Current HOFer Autos / Denver Broncos Autos
  • scottyb13 - Arizona Diamondbacks / Seattle Seahawks / Seattle Mariners / Phoenix Suns / Steve Nash / WSU Cougars
  • Jeremy - Udonis Haslem /Alonzo Mourning / Miami Heat / 1990's BKB / BKB refractor/insert lots
  • rigo tovar - Chicago Cubs / Houston Rockets / Dallas Cowboys / Ryne Sandberg / Mark Grace

Waiting List

MichJohn - Tigers / David Wright / Chipper Jones
Amandashubby2010 - Cam Newton / Carolina Panthers and HOF QBs
5toosweet - Jeff Bagwell / Vladimir Guerrero / Detroit Tigers

Last edited:
Let's get this thing started up and rolling, folks! With just 3 spots available, and first come first serve, I doubt they'll last long! At least I hope they don't last long. ;)

hey add me to the group. My PC is Arizona Diamondbacks/Seattle Seahawks/Seattle Mariners/ Phoenix Suns/Steve Nash/ any former WSU Cougars

Last edited:
This sounds promising.... Reminds me of something we did at a previous job.
Will it be random every month? Or will it rotate members so everyone gets a chance?

This sounds promising.... Reminds me of something we did at a previous job.
Will it be random every month? Or will it rotate members so everyone gets a chance?

It will be random every month. Otherwise, there's really no point in the people who have already won to keep on paying their $10.

It will be random every month. Otherwise, there's really no point in the people who have already won to keep on paying their $10.

So what if the same person wins every month or after 10+ months someone never wins? Just the risk you take I guess. Will you random it on uStream at a set time? One, twice, etc?

Ive seen this done at work where people had a hard time saving money, so they created this pool.... When every week everyone contributed $50. Lets say there's 10 people participating. Well every week someone got $500 and then every week it rotated to the next person. So everyone got $500 eventually.

But I understand your point... What if people drop out after they win.......... Sucks but possible, so I understand where you're coming from.

Yes, the random will be done live. We'll do it live on VaughnLive and I'll also record it to YouTube.

Count me in. What the heck.
Udonis Haslem/Alonzo Mourning/Miami Heat/1990's BKB/BKB refractor & insert lots.

Last edited:
Also, lets say the auction/BIN is over $100.... Are we allowed to send the balance via PP?

Example:
Card/Lot is $123... Can we send you $23 directly to cover the rest?

Also, lets say the auction/BIN is over $100.... Are we allowed to send the balance via PP?

Example:
Card/Lot is $123... Can we send you $23 directly to cover the rest?

Yep, that would be fine by me. As long as at least $60 was spent on a single card.

Add me im in, my pc involve, Chicago Cubs/Houston Rockets/Dem Cowboys/Ryne Sandberg/Mark Grace

With that, we are full! Now let's discuss when we should kick this thing off. I'm thinking maybe have the due date for dues on October 1. Let me know what y'all think.

I'll take a spot on the waiting list for next Month (November /December).
PC's - Tigers, David Wright, Chipper Jones.

Back