TCZ's PC Club Group #1

If we get enough people count me for the other PC club too. I assume its okay if we participate in both, right Mike?

If we get enough people count me for the other PC club too. I assume its okay if we participate in both, right Mike?

We've actually talked about that and, as of now, it wouldn't be allowed. The idea would be to get as many different people involved as possible.

However, the way to do that could be to allow it so those on the waiting list aren't waiting anymore. We'll have another conversation on it when the time comes.

We've actually talked about that and, as of now, it wouldn't be allowed. The idea would be to get as many different people involved as possible.

However, the way to do that could be to allow it so those on the waiting list aren't waiting anymore. We'll have another conversation on it when the time comes.
Okie Dokie. 10-4 Mike.

Ok, guys, all dues have been paid. I can't do the random tonight (football game) or tomorrow night (Fall Festival) so how does Sunday evening sound? I'll figure out what I have going on that evening to determine an exact time but let's say 7pm EST, tentatively. How does that work for y'all? I'll record it to put on YouTube, but I'd like there to be at least a few others in there to watch it live, too.

Back