TCZ Showdown: Bad Hair Day

Discussion in 'Games and Contests' started by Mike, Mar 12, 2012.

?

Who has the worst hair?

Poll closed Apr 9, 2012.
  1. franklinguy52's Brian Wilson

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. otis' John Gianelli

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Cool_Hand_Flash's Dave Christian

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Mike

Mike Throw Up The X! Staff Member

This week's Trading Card Zone Showdown category is Bad Hair Day.

Description

Best card of a person having a terrible hair day.

What is the Trading Card Zone Showdown?

The TCZ Showdown is a fun thing we'll do every week to give members a chance to submit some of their strange cards they normally may never display. Each week we'll post a new category and a poll for the members to vote on the previous week's entries. There won't be any prizes given out, for now.

Rules

• Cards must be of actual people, without dress/make-up, unless the category requests it.
    • Each member can enter a max of 2 entries.
    • Post your entries directly into this thread.

Nominations

franklinguy52's Brian Wilson
    [​IMG]

otis' John Gianelli
    [​IMG]

Cool_Hand_Flash's Dave Christian
    [​IMG]

If you have any category ideas, please PM me a category title (no more than 40 characters) and a brief description of your category.

2. pwolantern

pwolantern TCZ's #1 Manningham collector Staff Member

I have the perfect card for this one, gonna take me a day or two to find it though.

3. Haha another good one.

4. Mike

This category was submitted by Mark (Cool_Hand_Flash).

5. franklinguy52

franklinguy52 Mr. Baseball Staff Member

Brian Wilson of the Giants is an easy one for this category...

[​IMG]

6. Mike

Just a few more days of this one. Nobody wants to challenge franklinguy in this one?

7. This was a tough category, couldn't find anything somewhat worthy. I'm just going in for fun. Found Henry Bibby with an afro and a receding hairline and Tom Owens from the Blazers that looked like someone from the Rocky Horror Show but I felt John Gianelli would be a better entry.

[​IMG]

8. Mike

We're going to leave this one open for a little longer to see if we can get some more entries.

9. Mike

I just wanted to bump this topic again. We've added a few new members to the site this week who might not have seen the topic. This one will end on Sunday, with or without any new submissions. We need to get on to the next showdown. If anyone still wants to sift through their boxes, there are just a few days left before this one is a wrap.

10. Cool_Hand_Flash

Cool_Hand_Flash I might be crazy.. Proof: I'm the co-owner.

I feel so dumb suggesting this and not adding a card.. I'll find something right quick :P

11. Cool_Hand_Flash

Best I could do, to make sure i squeeze in an entry..

Dave Christian..
    [​IMG]

12. Mike

Thanks to everyone who entered. I'll post the poll and the new showdown at some point this evening.

13. Mike

The poll has been posted. Even though he might think it's a great style, and if it were a little shorter it probably would be in style, Brian Wilson gets my vote here. It reminds me of a commercial, I think for hair gel, where a guy dives off a rock and comes up with fish on his head that his hair stabbed through on his plunge into the water.

14. Cool_Hand_Flash

Im voting Gianelli.. cause.. I am :P