Take a Card, Leave a Card

You know, maybe we could make a list of people who wouldn't mind shipping internationally and put them all into 1 pool then put all those who prefer not to in a pool. Then, the last person from the international pool could send to the 1st person in the other. That might make it a lot more fun for the international guys, instead of always getting the package from the same people. I'll mention that when it's check in time for the next round.

Ah I'd join if I had the money to waste on shipping! Just got accepted to a college for wrestling where tuition is 30k a friggen year haha. Hope you guys are enjoying it so far!

Received the package today.

Think I've decided which one to take, another card is tempting but I think I'll pass on it Need to check what I can replace it with and get address for next stop. I can only get to the post office on Saturdays so if I miss tomorrow it will have to wait till next Saturday to move out.

Oh man, this seems like so much fun! I'm glad I registered when I did so that I can gain some activity on the site before the next round starts. Definitely would like to be a part of this on the next round. What an amazing idea!

Oh man, this seems like so much fun! I'm glad I registered when I did so that I can gain some activity on the site before the next round starts. Definitely would like to be a part of this on the next round. What an amazing idea!

Thanks Christian. Be sure to keep watching this thread. Within a few days of this round ending we will begin taking names and confirmations for round 2.

To Update Status of package it is with me and will hit the post office Saturday (the only day(s) I can get to the post office during their hours). Sorry for the delay.

I took the 2008 Topps Stadium Club 133 Fred Davis Redskins RC Auto blue sharpie on sticker even though the design of the card makes it look like it's an on-card. On card autos are better and serial numbered on-card autos I think are the best. If I remember I'll try to get it scanned this weekend.

ARGH!
Due to heavy electrical storms last night my post office was out of power and closed. I was trying too late in the afternoon to get to another post office in time before they closed. The other one I tried normally closes about an hour before I had gotten to it so I was too late for that one if it still had power.

Sorry but the package will yet again be delayed. :(

Back