Take a Card, Leave a Card

Seems its moving right along :)

Paul, what did you take from the package? (If you took something that is :p)

Cards Received today! Already repackaged for shipping to Ken, took 3 and put over 10 back, 4 toploaders, and extra in the case, should be same cost as shipped to me, kid's taking up my computer tonight, post what I took this Friday.

Post #1 has been updated with the current package holder, getting ready to send a PM to Kirk for his address since it shouldn't take too long for the package to arrive here.

Package mailed out.

DC : 0312-0090-0001-0429-9305

Some great looking card's, wish I knew about other than Hockey, put Hockey back in the package with some classic one's, the 4 card's in top loaders are the good one's, the one's in the plastic case are the extras I threw in to fill the case, Enjoy for those who wants them!

Sweet Paul, thanks! I wish I would have had more hockey to throw into the package. Maybe I'll make a few purchases on eBay before we start round 2. I also like the idea of the classic cards. I'll have to get some vintage too before next time.

May I ask how many cards are currently in the package? t sounds like everybody has added an extra one or two. Looks like I'm in the On Deck Circle.

Note to self: Got to remember to check in here more frequently, been away for a while. :(

May I ask how many cards are currently in the package? t sounds like everybody has added an extra one or two. Looks like I'm in the On Deck Circle.

Note to self: Got to remember to check in here more frequently, been away for a while. :(
Kirk, so far I think its just Paul who went crazy and added to the TAC-LAC package :p theres no pressure to add cards :p

Yeah, nobody is required to share with us how many cards they put back in the package, so the only one who knows what (or how many) cards are in the package is the person who sent it out last. As long as you leave the same number of cards as you take, and the same value, that's all that is asked. Oh, and make sure you share what you took from the package.

Yeah, nobody is required to share with us how many cards they put back in the package, so the only one who knows what (or how many) cards are in the package is the person who sent it out last. As long as you leave the same number of cards as you take, and the same value, that's all that is asked. Oh, and make sure you share what you took from the package.

Ah OK. Yeah it has been a while since I read this thread. My short-term memory is getting like Mr. Al Z. Heimer's.:LOL:

Yes, and so.. Paul! What did you take?! :flapper:

Sorry, Took a OPC Premier RC, and two SPGU cards, one was a Wing Player, Fedorov GU, never had one, nice add on to my PC, The OPC premier I have three, this one makes four for that year, love them cards, sorry for adding the extras

Paul, there's definitely no apology needed for adding extras. It's greatly appreciated! I was just letting everyone else know that it wasn't a requirement.

Back