Sup from Toronto!

Leafsfan1967 said:
Hiya Albert! Welcome to the site. Glad to have you on board!! :) If you have any questions, or need help with anything please don't hesitate to give me, or one of the other staff members a shout. ;) By the way, I'm in Barrie, and will be moving to the Whitby area within the next 6 months! :) My good friend owns Frozen Pond which is a hockey memorabilia store at Hwy7 and Jane. Hope to see both you, and Slim99 at one of his live store signings. He just announced Florida Panthers goalie Tomas Vokoun will be instore on October 17th.

Troy

Thanks for the warm welcome. :cool:
I haven't been to Frozen Pond but I will try to check it out sometime! Good to see some local faces around. :)

Leafsfan1967 said:
Hiya Albert! Welcome to the site. Glad to have you on board!! :) If you have any questions, or need help with anything please don't hesitate to give me, or one of the other staff members a shout. ;) By the way, I'm in Barrie, and will be moving to the Whitby area within the next 6 months! :) My good friend owns Frozen Pond which is a hockey memorabilia store at Hwy7 and Jane. Hope to see both you, and Slim99 at one of his live store signings. He just announced Florida Panthers goalie Tomas Vokoun will be instore on October 17th.

Troy

do u think he can get sudin?

welcome to freaks!

we have group meetings in our chatroom thursday and sunday nights 9 PM eastern

hope to see you there

Bryan

Leafsfan1967 said:

Troy

hey i was their for the Mike Modano and Cam Ward signings, I have pics too :)

Back