Sup from Toronto!

multimediapitstop

Bench Warmer
:cool: Hey people, obviously I'm in the Rookie section for a reason :D
Just passing by to say what's up to everyone on the board and hopefully get some trade action going on and whatnot. If you couldn't already tell me the sig I am a Larry Hughes fan and collector, I also collect Yinka Dare cards (I'm serious lol) :cool:

Slim99 said:
hey where do u buy ur sport cards anyways?

Well, nowadays most of my cards I get on Ebay, the places I go to every now and then are Legends of The Game (By Skydome), Sports Cards/Coins (a small shop by Keele & Dundas), there was another sports card shop around that one but they closed like 2 weeks ago, hmm there's a couple I've been to in Toronto but never went more than once.

Hiya Albert! Welcome to the site. Glad to have you on board!! :) If you have any questions, or need help with anything please don't hesitate to give me, or one of the other staff members a shout. ;) By the way, I'm in Barrie, and will be moving to the Whitby area within the next 6 months! :) My good friend owns Frozen Pond which is a hockey memorabilia store at Hwy7 and Jane. Hope to see both you, and Slim99 at one of his live store signings. He just announced Florida Panthers goalie Tomas Vokoun will be instore on October 17th.

Troy

Back