Still looking for Josh Smith auto rookies!

Im thinking it over, I just want to throw this out on the table. The card is in one of those old thick beckett grade holders, and slides around. Its been put up, but its an issue if you plan on carrying it around to shows or what not.

If the deal goes through, you may want to send it in and get a new case. The case has not been altered in any way, its just how beckett handed them out I guess. I just don't want this an issue, thats why im telling you.

I started a topic on beckett, and another member said its due to the fact that beckett just simply doesnt have holders for every thickness of cards made. So some may slide around.

joshsmith said:
I started a topic on beckett, and another member said its due to the fact that beckett just simply doesnt have holders for every thickness of cards made. So some may slide around.

Thanks for your honesty! I would rather not make that trade after thinking about it. I may just hang onto the Foye for now.

If you go on beckett, you will see many other members have ran into the same problem. They are complained about it in my thread.

It is still available either way.

I have these 4

hp_scanDS_58120165354.jpg

hp_scanDS_5812075244.jpg
SigPic.jpg

clippers*14 said:
oh im sorry keith . I didnt know this was your thread .... my bad

but since im here , could do 60-65 on it if you really want it

What do you need for the 2 color exquisite?

Back