Still looking for Josh Smith auto rookies!

kdubc17 said:
That's a beautiful card my man but i'm not trading any Smith cards right now. I'm trying to add to my collection.

Ok what will you trade, Its about the only thing I have available high end of Josh Smith.

I just got another bowman chrome auto plate rc 1/1 in the mail today. I will scan later.

joshsmith said:
Ok what will you trade, Its about the only thing I have available high end of Josh Smith.

I just got another bowman chrome auto plate rc 1/1 in the mail today. I will scan later.

I don't know, i'm not interested in the printing plate autos. What else do you like?

joshsmith said:
The 1/1 plate auto is NFT, the hot prospects BGS 10 is.

Gotcha, that's the one I would like to have anyway. What kinda grade did the auto get? What do you like of mine besides Josh Smith? What kinda value are you putting on it?

Paid a little of 100 for it on ebay. The auto got an 8 only.

1joshtag.jpg

I gotta run the grocery store to buy my daughter some milk. Then we will start looking into a possible trade. You just need to let me know what is available.

In the mean time here is the grade # 0003607741

joshsmith said:
I gotta run the grocery store to buy my daughter some milk. Then we will start looking into a possible trade. You just need to let me know what is available.

In the mean time here is the grade # 0003607741

Some of my J.R. Smiths are available as well as anything on my assorted autos link and the assorted gu link.

ok one just sold for 113, another sold for 159.

I bought the Josh Smith in the offseason, not saying it would sell for more now, but I did pay 106 or around that.

Do you have aim bro? AIM me at Josh32700

joshsmith said:
ok one just sold for 113, another sold for 159.

I bought the Josh Smith in the offseason, not saying it would sell for more now, but I did pay 106 or around that.

Do you have aim bro? AIM me at Josh32700

1 for 1 trade?

Back