Share your BEST NBA related memory....

ac-n-mike

Bench Warmer
mine was June 16th 1996.... Fathers Day ..........

I hadnt seen my old man in about 10 years, (divorce, not the best relationship, wont bore you with that) I just watched MJ and my Bulls beat Seattle 4-2 in the NBA Finals to cap off a REDICULOUS 72-10 season... MJ just won the NBA Finals MVP and was on the floor in the locker room crying holding the ball (he had just lost his father earlier in the year when he was found murdered)

not 5 minutes later, my door bell rang and I go to answer it and it was....my father... wow crazy timing.... HE doesnt remember alot as he was diagnosed with Lewy Body Syndrome (a horrible combo of Parkinsons/Alzhiermers), but that day I will always remember....

for 26 years Fathers Day was always the worst day of the year for me....but for THAT year, and the 4 since I have had my daughter in my life, Fathers Day has been the best day of the year HANDS DOWN....

anytime I see that game on ESPN Classics or NBATV I watch it and it gets me every time........

so...whats your best NBA related memory ? It doesnt have to be as "heavy" as mine...maybe it was your first game.....or the first time you saw someone dunk or hit a winning shot etc.... share your memories....

Nice story... mine doesn't touch the heart like yours but

I will never forget the moment that Jordan swiped the ball from Malone then drained the game winner in his "last" game :D

Me and a couple of friends were actually camping that weekend... we just had to come home about 10 mins before the game started cos a mate had a FEELING lol

The game started about 11pm our time and we hauled bottom on the hiking trail in the DARK carrying our equipment.
The game was well worth it lol

Well one of my best memories was when Reggie Miller torched the Knicks at the end of a game. What a great game that was. Also remember him taunting Spike Lee in the crowd. That was a hilarious and great NBA moment.

Admin said:
Well one of my best memories was when Reggie Miller torched the Knicks at the end of a game. What a great game that was. Also remember him taunting Spike Lee in the crowd. That was a hilarious and great NBA moment.

MAN what was that like 9 points in 12 seconds MAN it was INSANE and the look on Spike's face was DISGUSTING LOL! LOL BRILLANT!

Admin said:
My dad actually watched that game...he always brags about it :D

my best memory was when i went to a bucks game when they were playing the spurs. the bucks were down be 1 with .5 left. off an inbound play they lobbed it up and andrew bogut tipped it in. all 200 people that were at there game were going crazy

5foot1Howard12 said:
my best memory was when i went to a bucks game when they were playing the spurs. the bucks were down be 1 with .5 left. off an inbound play they lobbed it up and andrew bogut tipped it in. all 200 people that were at there game were going crazy
200 people...LOL...what in your section?:eek:

Back