Seriously why can't I be given a chance on this site???

arod812

Bench Warmer
I'm really insulted some of you moderators think I'm some sort of scammer. Yes I will say I have been banned from sites before but never anything to do with a trade issue. I believe I was banned on this site before for taking my sweet time getting a end out and the 2 people filed paypal claims and I promptly provided tracking information for them. They soon got their ends and closed the claims against me but information was not provided to the moderators who then banned me and put me on the BTL. I then after seeing myself on it and knowing I had got them the items they bought contacted tchavezcards and he contacted the parties himself and found out I was correct and removed me from the site and reinstated me. Soon after I was back making a few deals here and there until then a member opened his mouth with totally bad information and told everyone I was a scammer here and instantly I receive a MSF tag. I have had hundreds of deals on several sites and never a bad trade where I got something from someone and they never received anything from me. I have dealt with several moderators and high profile members on this site including hiend and atrain2004 when I was on Forum back in the day. I really don't try and make deals on here because there is a lot of people I would NOT send first to but there are some I have no problem because of their good reputation on this site and others. I have no restrictions on Trader Retreat and the last 2 deals I made on there with another member totaled over $1300 in stuff he bought from me in which he received the goods promptly and satisfied and he could come here and proclaim my good trading name. We are talking another big sale as we speak. I have a good Ebay name in which I have over 800 feedback which is 100% and has been for a long time. You can't just say I'm a bad trader because I have been banned from sites because that is totally wrong to misjudge someone without all the information behind it. People don't want to deal with me here because when they see MSF they think I'm a scammer and would waste their time. I was verified here before I had my MSF. Some of you don't even know me here and you yet just jump on the he is a scammer train because 1 person says so. I have made deals where other members on here say I don't care about the MSF, I know you are a good trader. What do I seriously have to do to prove you people wrong??? I have never done anything that should make you all cautious of dealing with me. Yes I have a short temper and it does get the best of me sometimes and it gets me in trouble, but I try to work on that. I'm good friends with a member here (dlong1) and he is a moderator at TR and he knows that I would NEVER do anyone wrong on a trade. I really hope when Joe talks with some of you guys on this site you can actually see while I might be a bad PERSON, I am NOT a bad trader. Hopefully you don't just delete this thread!!!

damn man, I don't know your entire story, but I hope this is just because I left the card up for sale. Its for the first to pay, I need cash my man. Id hate to lose out on a possible sale if you can't get the cash tonight, and I took it off like you wanted me too.

Oh no bud this has nothing to do with that, this has to do with this msf tag and why I received it and who said I should have it.

I was NOT the one who placed him on MSF - but after doing some research, that I have been doing for the past few weeks after he contacted me, I think we need to remove the MSF tag.

He does deserve to be a VT, as he has no negatives (other than his short temper), and he can be an asset to the trading site.

Yah I didn't want to move it as I knew he would flip, and all he wants his MSF tag removed. Just had a rant.

Seems like a decent dude when given a chance. I don't know his past however.

I have no problem removing his tag. I know that someone here has some dirt on him. However, I am not a fan of his public post and I think he should be given a 24 hour suspension for that after we make a decision on his msf tag. As I told him that I would talk to the admins (which I sent out a message before this) and he decided to post this still. Not a very intelligent thing to do.

I have NO PROBLEM removing his MSF tag.. but NO WAY he is gonna be VERIFIED as he ahs CONSTANTLY gone around the Trading Rules of the site... MSF can come down but I will NOT verifiy him

Back