Blind Trades (I Get Astros)

Therion

All-Star
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Let's try this a little differently. I have thousands of serial-numbered cards and I'd like to make them slowly dwindle. I want Astros cards.

So let's do some blind trading.

You send me Astros rookies, inserts, parallels, etc (just not regular base cards) and tell me a team. I'll send you serial-numbered cards from that team.

I don't need to know what you are sending (but you can tell me if you want) and I'll send you random serial-numbered cards from your team. Here is the ratio that I would like to use but I'm open to other ideas.

2 current Astros rookies for 1 serial-numbered card.
3 former Astros rookies for 1 serial-numbered card.
2 Astros inserts for 1 serial-numbered card.
1 Astros parallel for 1 serial-numbered card.
1 Astros serial-numbered card for 1 serial-numbered cards.

The only rule for me is that the player must be in an Astros uniform on the card I receive. Licensed or unlicensed is fine.

EDIT: I am essentially out of Baltimore Orioles and St. Louis Cardinals cards, but all other teams are still well stocked.

Last edited:
I like this idea.

One question - are you interested in Bowman Prospects/ Chrome Prospects and Bowman Draft - bowman 1st cards? If it depends on the player, I don't mind listing what I have to see if it interests you.

I'll try a blind trade Billy. Could you do 10 Dodgers and 10 Padres cards? I can send you Astros rookies, inserts, parallels, and serial numbered cards to cover those. If that sounds good please feel free to post it up for us.

Thanks,
Mike

Billy, I am working on trying to dig up more for you. I hope to get you a list tomorrow, but it might be later in the week.

Hi Billy,

I collect RCs and first year cards, even of guys who have little to no value. Is it possible you might be able to do something involving serial # RCs or serial # Bowman cards of guys with little to no value in a trade like this? I understand if not, but thought I would ask.

And, if not, do you have a fair amount of Yankees serial # available?

Lastly, do you want duplicates of Astros RCs?

Thanks,
Ryan

Hi Billy,

I collect RCs and first year cards, even of guys who have little to no value. Is it possible you might be able to do something involving serial # RCs or serial # Bowman cards of guys with little to no value in a trade like this? I understand if not, but thought I would ask.

And, if not, do you have a fair amount of Yankees serial # available?

Lastly, do you want duplicates of Astros RCs?

Thanks,
Ryan
I have a ton of cards exactly like you described, so making a blind lot invoving RCs and FYCs wouldn't be a problem at all.

I also have lots of Yankees.

And yes, duplicates are great.

I have a ton of cards exactly like you described, so making a blind lot invoving RCs and FYCs wouldn't be a problem at all.

I also have lots of Yankees.

And yes, duplicates are great.
That would be awesome! Thank you.

It looks like I have the following Astros for you: 28 inserts, 11 parallels, and 34 RCs. A couple Correa inserts from 2017; otherwise, it looks like the rest are 2020 - 2023.

Does that sound good to you?

-Ryan

Last edited:
That would be awesome! Thank you.

It looks like I have the following Astros for you: 28 inserts, 11 parallels, and 34 RCs. A couple Correa inserts from 2017; otherwise, it looks like the rest are 2020 - 2023.

Does that sound good to you?

-Ryan
Sounds perfect. Post up the trade with how many I'll be sending you (I'm fine with pretty much whatever number you post, just too late for my brain right now) and I'll get it in the mail for you tomorrow!

Ok Billy,

I have 20 cards total…

10 inserts (9 star players)
4 parallels (1 star player)
4 RCs (1 star player is insert RC)
2 Numbered cards ( 1 Star player is parallel)

I’ll go with Phillies, Yanks!!!

*They can be parallels/ inserts/#’d/ RCs*

LMK thanks Josh

Last edited:
Back