Seeking Pavel Datsyuk Auto's

i got this 2. single bap signature (bv 40$)( and a triple with zetty and franzen (bv 60$)

package deal if you whant it 70$ for both ! shipped !

g01a.jpg

Are you only looking for Datsyuk auto cards and will you consider buying other auto cards?I have a Butch Bouchard Auto card that I am trying to sell.
I only collect Red Wings Autos, but leafsfan1967, is looking for your Butch Bouchard Parky Auto, think I seen it before somewhere on the site! Thanks for the offer!

I pack pulled this card, not in person. Please PM me on what your thinking on pricing. Thanks!

No idea on what a fair price would be? There isn't any on ebay right now to compare by. I would need to see a scan before we go any further to be sure it's even the card I'm looking for.

No idea on what a fair price would be? There isn't any on ebay right now to compare by. I would need to see a scan before we go any further to be sure it's even the card I'm looking for.
11-12 Beckett 20th Edition, Hockey Bible, has it listed 06-07 Parkhurst Autographs Butch Bouchard #71 $80 high and $30 low BV, hope that helps Troy!

11-12 Beckett 20th Edition, Hockey Bible, has it listed 06-07 Parkhurst Autographs Butch Bouchard #71 $80 high and $30 low BV, hope that helps Troy!

Sure does thank you! Didn't know it was that high, I don't even know who he is! Still waiting on a scan to be sure it's the one I need, and it's not an IP like I've seen on so many of these different guys. Also, my apologies, I didn't mean to hijack your thread. :oops:

Émile Joseph "Butch" Bouchard, CM, CQ (September 4, 1919 – April 14, 2012) was a Canadian ice hockey player who played defence with the Montreal Canadiens in the National Hockey League from 1941 to 1956. He is a member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, won four Stanley Cups, was captain of the Canadiens for eight years and was voted to the NHL All-Star Team four times. Although having a reputation as a clean player, he was also one of the strongest players and best body-checkers of his era. He excelled as a defensive defenceman, had superior passing skills and was known for his leadership and mentoring of younger players. In his early years in the NHL, Bouchard was one of the players who made a major contribution to reinvigorating what was at the time an ailing Canadien franchise

No worrys Troy, always gald to help, Lol, yeah I had to look that up myself!

I have one Pavel Auto on the way, still looking for others, lmk what you have! Thanks for the look!

Back