SCD Sports Card Direct -

Darrin,

Thanks for taking the time to answer member questions. I have another - I'm registering on the site & one of the questions is "Display Name"_______ , what does this mean? It had already asked for a "User Name".

thanks

Bud H

Display name and user name can be the same. Th ereason I have it this way is because some people like to have a login the same as most sites but have a different name that people see when logged in.

He is real good about answering questions Bud, you can use the "contact us" thing on his site too and he usually gets back to you less than 12 hours later (kinda depends on when you do it ;) LOL) as I seem to have issues that nobody else manages to come up with so I imagine he "groans" when he sees my email/messages ;) LOL

[QUOTE="Sportscarddirect, post: 240115, member: 564" Thanks for signing up redwing. Have a look around and if you ever have questions feel free to reach out to me.[/QUOTE]
Sounds Good, Thanks!

Listed 35 items. Interesting to see how this goes. But I love having a guy running the site who you can tell is listening!
Doesn't cost anything for first month (least I think they still doing that deal), so great way to try it out. And if it not your thing you already signed up so you can buy there if you see something you want.

Doesn't cost anything for first month (least I think they still doing that deal), so great way to try it out. And if it not your thing you already signed up so you can buy there if you see something you want.
I see the first month free deal under my account, I'll get some posted sometime this week.

Thanks everyone for joining and asking great questions I apreciate it. My slogan that I say is the more you list the more you save. If you stick with it and price your things right with good pictures things will move. We have a few sellers that are very dedicated to it and have sold over 400 cards in less than a year.

grea tsite I buy a lot of cards from there and some sellers go out of there wayto help you get your cards I have gotten free cards from them plus now there doing group breaks

Thanks for signing up. We are doing a few NT Hockey group breaks to give everyone a chance to get into some affordable breaks. We are not going to become professional breakers but want to use it as a tool to bring attention to the site. Please feel free to reach out to me at any time.

We are doing a few NT Hockey group breaks to give everyone a chance to get into some affordable breaks. We are not going to become professional breakers but want to use it as a tool to bring attention to the site.

Don't forget that you can post your break in our group break forum here on TCZ. I'm not sure how much interest you might get but it certainly couldn't hurt and might even help get the break filled and get you some new registrations.

Is there a way to list multiples of the same card? Or do I have to list them individually? For instance I have 5 x 07/08 Topps Rookie Set White Border Kevin Durant RC that I want to sell

Is there a way to list multiples of the same card? Or do I have to list them individually? For instance I have 5 x 07/08 Topps Rookie Set White Border Kevin Durant RC that I want to sell

Same exact card and price Shawn? If that the case as you have to manually take your listings down when sold (more like a message board than like Ebay where it removes it when sold) you could leave it listed until you sold all 5 in that example.

Hi there:

We do have an auto removal function now that lets you setup PayPal so that the cards come off once they are sold. If you have multiples of the same cards you will have to list each one right now. We are figuring out an easy way to set it up so that you can have a quantity of a certain item. Just send me a PM and I will link yout o our YoutTube page that explains the auto removal function it is easy to setup.

Darren