SCD Sports Card Direct -

Krusin

retired hippie
Anyone on here try their service - http://www.sportscarddirect.com/Home.aspx

Fee to list & no End of Sale charges. Nice fee structure - 1. $4.99 a month w/limit of 100 listings - 2. $9.99 a month w/unlimited listings - 3. $99.99 a year w/unlimited listings. I know it's not E-Bay traffic but the site does seem to be gaining attention. It also is not an auction more of a classified ads site catering to the card collector, buyers/brokers. The 1st month is free to sell & you do have to sign up to just buy.

If your already using the site how is it?

You need to click on the sport at the Top, I just tried the BUY button & saw what you were talking about.

Talked with...I think the owner...someone from the site....and I can do bulk uploads! Potential for me :D

Just registered there, and added a bookmark. Don't have time to look around yet, but it definitely looks like something I might use from time to time, especially if they get some more Tony Parker card sellers on there.

Thanks for sharing. It seems like I might've been there before, but completely forgot about it.

Good AFternoon. First off thanks for joinging the site Andy. We have been around for 2.5 years and traffic and traction is growing. You can browse all the listings you want on teh site with out registering, in order to make offers or buy cards you need to sign up for a free buyers account. The only thing that costs money is if you want to list cards. Please feel free to ask any questions you have. I am more than happy to help.

Good AFternoon. First off thanks for joinging the site Andy. We have been around for 2.5 years and traffic and traction is growing. You can browse all the listings you want on teh site with out registering, in order to make offers or buy cards you need to sign up for a free buyers account. The only thing that costs money is if you want to list cards. Please feel free to ask any questions you have. I am more than happy to help.

Hi ____,

Thanks for posting. I do have a question or 2 about setting up listings. Do you have any kind feature similar to E-Bay's Turbo lister? I like being able to build my auctions off line and setting up templates. & 2. Do listings stay up until sold or pulled by the seller? & 3. Do buyers have options for making payments?

Bud H
aka Krusin

Great place guys, saves on them Ebay fees as it is a monthly flat rate to be a seller and no cost to be a buyer. Been there since it began basically, listed some more today actually and sold one before I was done listing them (made a thread in Hockey with link to it, some other sports but mostly Hockey for me anymore).

Thanks Dwight and I see you listed some great cards today. Krusin, thiugh we do not as of yet do online auctions we do have a bulk uploader feature for those that wish to use one. It is a .csv file that you fill out and then upload the listings, once completed you just need to add you pictures. It is very basic and I have a youtube video of it that you can watch here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWqPDxQR7VI&list=UUhE2LpFOjSNe5xgBp4ceuqA

Thank you everyone for showing interest in the site.

Darren

Months ago I had tried it. I didn't put up enough stuff to justify the monthly fees for selling. So I canceled the selling end of things there. I am still registered to buy but haven't been there for a long time. The selection isn't always that great for me.

Hello Capt. I appreciate you at least giving us a shot. Vintage seems like a tough go for us right now and being a vintage hockey guy first wish I could find a way to get more traction in vintage. Thanks for signing up redwing. Have a look around and if you ever have questions feel free to reach out to me.