Football sasports EXTREME LOW BUDGET BOX BREAK

That can be arranged :) Prestige would be 8 per spot :) Anyone else have any input? I am not opposed to posting the break up!

Just a heads up:

There are still several people sending Paypal as a Gift! Please do not send paypal as a gift! For those that sent as a gift, shipping will be delayed a few days while I wait for the paypal to transfer to my bank :(

Shawn - if you want paid a certain way, I would put that in the thread. I wasn't sure but apparently I guessed right.

I thought I put it in the blast PM I sent. I could be wrong :) Just giving everyone a heads up anyways. I understand the idea of giving a gift and I appreciate it, but the shipping is saves me more than sending as a gift does. But with a gift, I don't receive shipping information :(

Shawn, I usually write down/save everyone's address for people in my breaks. That way, even if they pay gift you still have their address. Then you can still use PayPal's multi-order shipping tool to ship to them so you can still save on the shipping that way as well as saving the PayPal fees. ;)

Back