Ready for the Red Sox Game and Meeting Some Collectors

Fitzythird

Bench Warmer
Hey All....Fitzy here and glad I stumbled upon this site. Just looking around I can see that I can get some questions answered here regarding a mostly baseball card collection I came into. A guy couldn't pay me for some work I did for him so he offered up the collection.

I will be back after I look around here some more and find out where to post some questions I have. Game starts in 10 minutes....have a great Sunday!

Welcome to SCC!

People here will help in any way they can. Everyone here has cards, and loves to see more, so whenever you have time post about the collection.

Buying, selling, and trading happens all the time here, so if you want to trade your cards for $$$, you've come to the right place lol

Welcome to SCC!

People here will help in any way they can. Everyone here has cards, and loves to see more, so whenever you have time post about the collection.

Buying, selling, and trading happens all the time here, so if you want to trade your cards for $$$, you've come to the right place lol

I do want to sell the cards but it's tough because I don't really know what I have. I am going to hang around this forum and get as educated as I can about the cards as well as the process and then start making some moves. Thanks for the response!

Back