Possible ruling on cameragate

it will suck if they lose draft picks . We all know every team is stealing signals . Its just the Pats are the only ones who got caught . But i 've been hearing stories about how Belichick likes to force issues to get worked out by doing something wrong . So hopefully next yr the Def. will have radio's in one of there helmets for there plays like the QB has .

ESPN just announced (while the game was going on) that it will be a first round pick if the Patriots make the playoffs.

But why break away from the game while it's on to give us stupid updates constantly. Damn, can't stand ESPN's coverage:ban:

ESPN just announced (while the game was going on) that it will be a first round pick if the Patriots make the playoffs.

But why break away from the game while it's on to give us stupid updates constantly. Damn, can't stand ESPN's coverage:ban:
I don't want them to make the playoffs, but I want them to lose a 1st rounder.

:think: If this happens, it will be interesting to see if they all-of-a-sudden go on a losing streak :think:

it will suck if they lose draft picks . We all know every team is stealing signals . Its just the Pats are the only ones who got caught . But i 've been hearing stories about how Belichick likes to force issues to get worked out by doing something wrong . So hopefully next yr the Def. will have radio's in one of there helmets for there plays like the QB has .

is the excuse they're using?

Back