Football Official Dallas Cowboys Talk

well that's good . Ive been a Cowboy fan all my life grew up watching them with my dad n grandfather. One thing about true Cowboy fans win r loose we stick with them. And it's been some bad years latley but you know what,,, Im still a cowboy fan

Yea I was a fan of them until Carolina got a team. Always a fan of Aikman Smith and Irvin but after that things went downhill fast

I always pulled for the home team no matter how bad they are if I can't drive to a game in less than 2 hours I prefer not to watch . Now all we need is baseball

Orlando Scandrick was suspended for the first 4 games of the season for PEDs. That's just great!

Told my wife (cowboy fan) this morning that when I think about her waiting on football season kinda reminds me of the two Asian guys in the Major League movies! She had never seen them so I pulled out the movies. She didn't find the humor this morning!

I don't care if we win in preseason..
The Cowboys rarely win in preseason. Winning in preseason doesn't mean anything anyway. There have been many seasons where the Cowboys were terrible in preseason maybe winning one game if any but when it came time for the regular season they did well. There was even one season about 5 years ago? where they lost the first 7 or 8 games but won all the rest. I think they even won the division that year.

I may hate the Cowboys with all my heart and soul, but I respect them for their tenacity.

Back