Hockey NHL Playoffs, who's watching?

Krusin

retired hippie
The playoffs have been great to watch this year. Semi Finals are due to start later this week after 2 game 7's to determine the 4 teams who will play in the Conference Championships. Both game 7's are in the Western Conference. Bruins versus the Penguins should be one heck of a series really looking forward to that one getting started.

Even if your not into hockey try your luck in a contest I'm hosting - http://www.thecollectorsgroup.com/forums/showthread.php?p=275805#post275805 - it's easy to enter & the winner gets a hand built Display Frame made for Mag holders.

i still dont understand the game :red:

ive watched some of it, and i dont understand the between the lines stuff, where they have to apparently go to their own end to 'start' a play or something...i also dont quite get offsides apparently, cause last night a hawk was across the blueline before the puck and it wasnt called...

i thought the hawks were going to lose last night, but apparently not...i dont stay up late enough to the watch the west coast games, but during commercials on things i watch ill flip to a game and watch for a minute or two

Game 7 - Red Wings at the Blackhawks, abouuut to get started. Strap em on tight boys. Should be worth watching.

Back