Need to get my first trade ! Maclin Jersey #, Sanchez, Cj + More !!

vikes - will check tommorow. Will pm u in morning

natty - wasnt me sorry ? i posted on ur 8 piece hof gu saying it was legit. Besides lol doubt i have anything for either of those 2 cards lol :)

liked -
greene shonne - /100 - g.k
darius butler rc /25 !! if u can find it :(
06 Grdirion Gear Gridiron Gems auto/patch Demetrius Williams s/n 13/50

Gotbrady12 said:
liked -
greene shonne - /100 - g.k
darius butler rc /25 !! if u can find it :(
06 Grdirion Gear Gridiron Gems auto/patch Demetrius Williams s/n 13/50
I would do the Demetrius Williams BV $25 and the Roy Hibbert BV $15
for the Ian Johnson BV $15 and the Knowshon Moreno BV $20

Gotbrady12 said:
My b . I thought it said deangelo :(

LOL My bad ! U have any other patriots by chance ? or nice 2009 stuff ?
I have the Shonn Greene Gridiron ings /100 that you want plus I have a 09 Sp Authentic Tom Brady/Randy Moss/Wes Welker sp #172 and then I have the Brady jersey card plus I can throw in the Threads Gridiron Kings base of Shonn Greene.

kordell2000 said:
I have the Shonn Greene Gridiron ings /100 that you want plus I have a 09 Sp Authentic Tom Brady/Randy Moss/Wes Welker sp #172 and then I have the Brady jersey card plus I can throw in the Threads Gridiron Kings base of Shonn Greene.
With the williams and hibbert ? is that what u mean or what ?

Gotbrady12 said:
got scans btw ?

and is it possible youd flipp in like the rodgers rc and the harvin gk ? lol like them too :)
I'm already trading in your favor a bunch. I don't have scans of those but I can get them if you really need them.

kordell2000 said:
I'm already trading in your favor a bunch. I don't have scans of those but I can get them if you really need them.

Scans would really help ! Please , if u dont mind :/

also could u just flip the rodgers in lol? Didnt see that and really want it lol . im getting a dwill ? he is like 100 wr on the ravens lol

Gotbrady12 said:
Scans would really help ! Please , if u dont mind :/

also could u just flip the rodgers in lol? Didnt see that and really want it lol . im getting a dwill ? he is like 100 wr on the ravens lol
What Rodgers are you talking about?

Back