Need PC Help ! JOHN HANNAH IS WHO I NEED ! Rumor has it ....

hey bama, you still got that nasty patch sliq and i found at nats in '08 ? i love your hannah collection bama. sick sick stuff.

he was complaining that his internet was about as stable as Lindsay Lohan...

i got him a patch at the National in Chicago /10 i think...pretty sure it was when no one wanted to be cool and show up :roll: so it was me and the Amish guy, that and i had to mail it to him and he was in Cleveland last year...

he was complaining that his internet was about as stable as Lindsay Lohan...

i got him a patch at the National in Chicago /10 i think...pretty sure it was when no one wanted to be cool and show up :roll: so it was me and the Amish guy, that and i had to mail it to him and he was in Cleveland last year...

Who all is going this year?

I trust him ... but i know your trying to be funny as you like auburn so i get it

But hopefully mr.bama will move some of his pc to a younger hannah collector ... kinda like passing the torch ... :dance:

Who all is going this year?

i think Justin (gadsen), Ryan (bounty), Phil, Elan (the pistons fan), and maybe a couple others...

i hadnt planned on going anyway, but it doesnt even look like ill make it out to San Diego like i had planned :doh: taking care of mom sucks for traveling...

not very many...even when it was in Chicago we didnt have much of a gathering, not sure if Jameson (poopy) made it down, Dan (b7x...) only made it down once i think, Zeeck (brian) had to work most of the time, Zibby snubbed us, not sure if Josh made it (wayne87colts) but i figure he did cause its so close, Amish Dave (northcuttfan) made it with me 2 days...

cleveland last year was Brian, Stefan, Elan, Phil, Brett, me, Ryan, Dave and maybe 2 other people (cant remember) made it last year

the previous cleveland we had quite a few...but that turned out bad

Back