More proof that the internet is full of dumb asses

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
Posted this on SCF as a joke to sell some crap.

Thread title: "Buy my autos, need money super urgently mega bad!"

"I need PayPal SOOOOOOOOOOO bad. Just bought a bunch of cards, but I need to pay my electric bill and have $4.89 in my bank account. Unfortunately, my electric bill will be more than that, and I want to go down to the shop to buy a pack of cards. Or I might have lunch at Taco Bell. Not too sure which I'll do.

I could have used some common sense and use a budget instead of buying $300 worth of boxes, but I didn't. So now, I need money bad or I will be left in the dark and my wife will leave me. Buy my cards or I will be getting a divorce and will need to sell more cards, which I would rather not do. This is super urgent. Also, I think my pet iguana has a cold. Might need some meds for him. His life also depends on you. So find something you like and buy it. Please. I'm begging you."

First of all.....several people have believed this story :doh: Second, when someone found out this story was not true (after I had to explain to him that I did not pull anything from these fictitious $300 in boxes), he decided he didn't want a card anymore :lollol:

Back