Mini Helmets and Autos

i think aaron does a lot of IP and only a few TTMs on his colts stuff...he goes to lots of signings around the area...i know some places actually have free autos, and they halfway decently market them, something i rarely hear about, though a year or two ago i did hear a thing about Hester signing at Fox Valley Mall in Aurora/Naperville, but i think there was an $80 fee :shock:

i think aaron does a lot of IP and only a few TTMs on his colts stuff...he goes to lots of signings around the area...i know some places actually have free autos, and they halfway decently market them, something i rarely hear about, though a year or two ago i did hear a thing about Hester signing at Fox Valley Mall in Aurora/Naperville, but i think there was an $80 fee :shock:

No, Aaron does a lot of TTM helmets. He usually sends the player a note asking for permission to send a helmet, and based on the response, he will send it or not. Sometimes he will chance it and send the helmet anyways, like the Peyton Manning he got back a few months ago. But dont expect to get every star player. You have probably a 95% better chance at getting a 2nd or 3rd string to sign, and an even better chance at a lower tiered retired player to sign.

Back