Member list

Should we enable the member list?

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is there a way to view the member list? Sometimes i just want to browse the members, check out their buckets, etc but I can't find a list and it's a pain to just open numerous threads, clicking on names and never knowing who I'm missing. I know vB has the option but I can't find the list anywhere.

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Staff Member
We actually just have it disabled because it's fairly server intensive, and also because spammers can use it to send PMs to members. If the members, as a whole, want it enabled though we'll definitely enable it.

I'm adding a poll to this thread for our members to vote. We'd need at least 15 votes, with a majority being for enabling it, before we'd do it.

Indiana Jones

Moderator Punching Bag
Oh..... Or create a single thread on "What is the link to your site?" That way, it's all in one place. I did that on the other site and got a lot of responses.

That's definitely an option. It could be a sticky thread and people could just keep adding to it. That way it's always there. Not a bad idea.

Indiana Jones

Moderator Punching Bag
That's definitely an option. It could be a sticky thread and people could just keep adding to it. That way it's always there. Not a bad idea.
A moderator would have to keep tabs on it and keep the first page up to date whenever there is a new posting. That way, it's only a single page list.