Mega uber huge delayed mail day!

Discussion in 'Show and Tell' started by Cool_Hand_Flash, May 29, 2013.

1. Cool_Hand_Flash

Cool_Hand_FlashI might be crazy.. Proof: I'm the co-owner.

Phew!.. here it is.. awful quality and all... and awfully long.. and.. a trainwreck lol, but its done! and the right way up this time :P

And a big thank you to Troy, Bats and Sam for the freebies in this vid. And Mike too.. for storing and (finally) sending me the cards :D

fleener (1).jpg fleener2.jpg graham_au_001.jpg hilton.jpg hilton2.jpg moore.jpg

2. Cool_Hand_Flash

Oh, and one of cats wouldn't stop yelling for food during this.. so. yeah, this went horribly wrong :lol:

3. Mike

MikeThrow Up The X! Staff Member

Nice mail day video! The funny part about you getting all those cards from me after almost a year is that you haven't even gotten them all yet! :lol: In fact, I found some more a few weeks ago that I forgot I even had. I'm sure when you get them you'll be like "oh, wow, that's right" too. Haha!

Cool_Hand_Flash likes this.
  4. franklinguy52

franklinguy52Mr. Baseball Staff Member

Very nice mail day "catch up" video!

5. Cool_Hand_Flash

Thanks Troy... and double thanks if you actually watched the whole thing :lol: :P

6. Cool_Hand_Flash

Added some of the better new cards, that can actually be nominated, using the handy TCZ upload a file option.. Click em to view em bigger :)