Bench Warmer
I got this Mayo Auto but know nothing about them:lollol: $10:dance:
HenneMayoAutorc.jpg

HenneMayoCert.jpg

And I got this Fender Richie Sambora Strat
icon_rock.gif

DSCF1217.jpg

:shifty: hopefully it wasnt sent on United

(:secret: United breaks guitars...my friends mom is mentioned in the song...the recently lost his luggage)

:shifty: hopefully it wasnt sent on United

(:secret: United breaks guitars...my friends mom is mentioned in the song...the recently lost his luggage)
Yeah,I haven't had that issue but they do leave amps and guitars I buy or trade at other peoples doors,hence the reason I usually only use USPS priority 2-3 day delivery. Insurance is way easier to deal with than Fed Ex or UPS plus it's faster & usually faster.

As far as Bon Jovi,not a huge fan. they quit making this Strat and hadn't offered a Fender Floyd Rose loaded Strat for a while till this new model year I think and it basically is the same guitar except a different neck profile. The 1 thing with this is the neck profile,it seems a lot more comfortable to me even though I don't have long skinny hands,kinda fat & stubby but I love it for some reason. The other couple Strats & Tele's I didn't feel as good but they should with smaller/thinner necks:doh:

Oh & here is another thing about the Strat,I have $65 in it:cheers: I won a Fender Tele on $40 in tickets and traded it for the Strat which is worth used what the tele was new:dance:

Thanks guys:salut:

Back