Looking for Phillies!

PhilliesProspector

Bench Warmer
hey,

looking for Phillies Autos, Patches, and RCs!

I am currently doing a 07 Phillies Project trying to get an Auto for every player on the 07 Phillies Roster (for those that dont have an auto looking for either a GU or there RC) ( also dont care what Uniform they are in!)

Also I am doing a Player Collection of Michael Bourn!! I want anything that u have of him!!

plmk what u have!

Will BUY or TRADE!

thanks
-matt

i really liked the cano auto, melky auto, zimmerman auto,
i am looking for like 30 bv for the patterson, the others arnt ft, the cano auto books 40, the zimmerman books 50, and the melky i am not sure, do i have anything on my stuff for trade page to get either the zimmerman, or the cano? thanks lmk

good luck with the auto set. I just did the 1980 Phillies auto set where all players are pictured in a Phillies Uniform..

bongo870 said:
good luck with the auto set. I just did the 1980 Phillies auto set where all players are pictured in a Phillies Uniform..
hey man!

nice collections!!

really like some of ur howard autos! anyway 1 is fs/ft?? really need 1! i can trade u my Howard/Jackson Dula uato towards 1 and add to it! lmk

-matt

Dsuponski said:
i really liked the cano auto, melky auto, zimmerman auto,
i am looking for like 30 bv for the patterson, the others arnt ft, the cano auto books 40, the zimmerman books 50, and the melky i am not sure, do i have anything on my stuff for trade page to get either the zimmerman, or the cano? thanks lmk

zimmerman and cano are incoming...not sure if theyll ever get here!!!!

-matt

DukeandKSUFanatic said:
just got a Michael Bourn Moment & Milestones autograph LMK if you are intrested.
hey

i am VERY! interested in that!!

also really really want these!!

Ryan Howard Sweet Spot Bat Barrel AUto!!!
Ryan Howard Pristine GOLD ref rc!
Upton Bowman Sterling auto rc

plmk what u like
-matt

I have some base and a pat burrel 8x10 framed g/u 3 color baseball!!!

I have to get a pic!!! i'll post it in the next 5 mins!!!

Save0009.jpg

ball.jpg

Back