Looking for any Astros cards

patbran003 said:
lmk what you have and check my bucket....Thanks, Patrick

I have a STACK of Bagwell, Biggio,Berkman (reg. issue) and Houston r/c's if int...

I also have this:
Herman Moore (UVA/DET) 1991 Score #568 R/C

you should look at my site: I have a lot you like
plmk
Jimi

I am interested in the Bagwell, Biggio,Berkman cards and any current player.....jason jennings,woody williams and carlos lee, etc........lmk and I can get you a big nyy and nym lot together .....cards from 80's-current......also have some ny giants I could send....lmk and thanks, Patrick

Jimi48 said:
I have a STACK of Bagwell, Biggio,Berkman (reg. issue) and Houston r/c's if int...

I also have this:
Herman Moore (UVA/DET) 1991 Score #568 R/C

you should look at my site: I have a lot you like
plmk
Jimi

patbran003 said:
I am interested in the Bagwell, Biggio,Berkman cards and any current player.....jason jennings,woody williams and carlos lee, etc........lmk and I can get you a big nyy and nym lot together .....cards from 80's-current......also have some ny giants I could send....lmk and thanks, Patrick

Hey Patrick...let's make this easy...do you want to do a LOT for LOT?
Jimi

patbran003 said:
Hey Jimi.........sounds good to me....how many you want to trade?

Tell you what...this afternoon I'll count up all the Killer B's I have (no doubles). and we'll work it out (Berkman, Biggio, Bags...also will Add Lofton...have a lot of him too
Jimi

sounds good to me....thanks.....will get back to you about it tomorrow or late tonight because I am heading out to Astros game.....

Jimi48 said:
Tell you what...this afternoon I'll count up all the Killer B's I have (no doubles). and we'll work it out (Berkman, Biggio, Bags...also will Add Lofton...have a lot of him too
Jimi

Ok: I have these so far:No doubles BTW

Bagwell:10 cards
Biggio:28 cards
Berkman:15 cards

Damn: I forgot the Loftons!!! Wilco later. Also I have a lot of Texans, Rockets, and others, so if you want to make this a mega we can...I obviously have little call here for Houston cards...plmk
Jimi

Yea Jimi....we can make this a mega deal.....have lots of cards for you....I will take any cards of astros, titans, texans, rockets, lofton, Paul Molitor, Jabar Gaffney (football), Herman Moore (football), Tyrone Calico (football). lmk what you come up with....Thanks, Patrick

Jimi48 said:
Ok: I have these so far:No doubles BTW

Bagwell:10 cards
Biggio:28 cards
Berkman:15 cards

Damn: I forgot the Loftons!!! Wilco later. Also I have a lot of Texans, Rockets, and others, so if you want to make this a mega we can...I obviously have little call here for Houston cards...plmk
Jimi

definitely interested...lmk, Thanks, Patrick

Pasttimesports said:
pat...could hook ya up with quite a few current astros..let me know if your interested and i'm sure we can work something out thanks buddy.

Back