Looking for All Carl Landry

I just wanted to let you know that I went to the Rockets - Thunder game the other night.

After the game I tried to get Landry's jersey or warm-up top. But he just looked at me and shrugged his sholders. I will try again for you at the next one. ;)

GotGibson? said:
I just wanted to let you know that I went to the Rockets - Thunder game the other night.

After the game I tried to get Landry's jersey or warm-up top. But he just looked at me and shrugged his sholders. I will try again for you at the next one. ;)

Sweet man! Thanks a lot. So after the game did you just ask him for it or what? I might try that at the Rockets/Pacers game in January. I hope I can get something from him!

purdue747 said:
Sweet man! Thanks a lot. So after the game did you just ask him for it or what? I might try that at the Rockets/Pacers game in January. I hope I can get something from him!

There was about 2 minutes left. I went down by the benches and sat down. As soon as the 4th quarter ended I yelled his name. He turned around and looked at me, but just didn't give anything. :(

Just shrugged his sholders like he didn't know if he could. I will try again next game though. ;)

Back