Kiffin to USC

Vick took lives USC did not
That's not the point. I'm not arguing with you about what Vick did and whether it is right or wrong. The point I'm try it make is that you can't say USC should get a second chance becuase people say Vick gets one, when USC never served any punishment.

That's not the point. I'm not arguing with you about what Vick did and whether it is right or wrong. The point I'm try it make is that you can't say USC should get a second chance becuase people say Vick gets one, when USC never served any punishment.

NCAA has done an investigation and IF they did anything wrong they will be punished crying like a bunch of girls with a skinned knee over sure is not going to change anything and it is getting old. My point is I think everyone should move on and find something new to bitch about (myself included).

NCAA has done an investigation and IF they did anything wrong they will be punished crying like a bunch of girls with a skinned knee over sure is not going to change anything and it is getting old. My point is I think everyone should move on and find something new to bitch about (myself included).
You don't have to open the thread.

Yawn. Dirtiest school in the game? I think that would be FSU or Miami before USC. As for he does nothing but recruit, well hell that is the biggest part of the job his dad can coach Defense and I am hearing Chow is coming back as OC so let him recruit his butt off and the other two coaches do the dirty work. This whole thing is stupid when I write stuff on here about players/coaches I get attacked and told that I do not know him or who am I to judge them but now you guys are all jumping on the media bandwagon (another thing I am blamed for doing) and running this guy down when you do not know crap about him. bunch of hypocrites

Chow staying at UCLA :roflmao:

kiffin-1.jpg

Back