Josh Boone - Priceless

See, this is what I am talking about. You avoid the questions, come up with smartass answers, make up names for people like GIA Joe, and dumbnuts, and a jerk about almost everything.

Ok, Josh Boone could be good come future years, it's not him who I am hating on. It's you. If you liked James White, this would be the same thing happening. He could have a future, as could anybody in the world. So, we can't really rule him out and say that he will be a 6th man forever, but that is a possibility, and maybe a very probable one.

not really since your lying to me and every other member of this site. I find that disrespectful.

If Im a GI Joe, I guess that makes your a MAN Stalker. :)

Does he know your name? I really don't think you chat with him on AIM. You may have talked to him once when he was signing for you, but I doubt that he knows you as a "friend".

joshsmith said:
not really since your lying to me and every other member of this site. I find that disrespectful.

If Im a GI Joe, I guess that makes your a MAN Stalker. :)

You want to call me a liar now, fine we will have Joe take care of this matter. Go right ahead and call me that and see how far you get with it? I have no clue who gave you a Modship, however I guess they give them out easier than the right to frive in the city of NY.

Autonut1 said:
Does he know your name? I really don't think you chat with him on AIM. You may have talked to him once when he was signing for you, but I doubt that he knows you as a "friend".

Why is it so hard to beilve that he knows who I am? As I have said I have spoken with him online, and that i dont know him as a friend friend, but however as a friend on myspace, and on AIM.

jaguars06 said:
You want to call me a liar now, fine we will have Joe take care of this matter. Go right ahead and call me that and see how far you get with it? I have no clue who gave you a Modship, however I guess they give them out easier than the right to frive in the city of NY.

what are you gonna go cry cause he called you a liar? What the hell are you in, 2nd grade?

We dont have the problem with Josh Boone. We know he is a rookie, we dont expect him to play well. WE ALL KNOW THIS.

But it is you! You make it seem like he is the key to the team.

Hey in a few years, who knows, he can become something, many players started out as nothing, (Ben Wallace, Steve Nash, etc).

But its you saying he is the factor on where the Nets go, and saying they need him when he gets 2 points. Yeah Collins plays and does just as bad, but whats the difference who scores the 4 points either of them are going to score.

Johan Santana #57 said:
We dont have the problem with Josh Boone. We know he is a rookie, we dont expect him to play well. WE ALL KNOW THIS.

But it is you! You make it seem like he is the key to the team.

Hey in a few years, who knows, he can become something, many players started out as nothing, (Ben Wallace, Steve Nash, etc).

But its you saying he is the factor on where the Nets go, and saying they need him when he gets 2 points. Yeah Collins plays and does just as bad, but whats the difference who scores the 4 points either of them are going to score.

thank you!

Back