Josh Boone - Priceless

I think I could've done more in 7 minutes of a game than Josh Boone did. I'm sorry, he has absolutely ZERO effect on the game, if any at all, a negative effect. What a waste of a position for 7 minutes. He sure as hell can rebound. Was in the game for 7 minutes, with 2 points, 2 WHOLE POINTS, and ZERO REBOUNDS!

I can't believe I wasted the ink and the match on burning that picture.

Could you please just admit that he doesn't have anything to do with that team? That would make me go away, and I'm sure you want that ;)

Johan Santana #57 said:
wrong

this baby was triple that, $475

Its his best RC, and one of his best cards made

Finest%20Gold%20Refractor%20RC%209.5.jpg

2000 Finest Gold Refractors /100 RC BGS 9.5

I knew it was expensive, but forgot how much :rolleyes:

Not really. He plays more than Darko, and still ***** just as bad. Plus, he wasn't drafted as high, but with Jags defending him like he was MJ on that Nets team, you would think he went #1 over LeBron.

#11 Roy Williams said:
Not really. He plays more than Darko, and still ***** just as bad. Plus, he wasn't drafted as high, but with Jags defending him like he was MJ on that Nets team, you would think he went #1 over LeBron.

I thought you were "glad there is an ignore button" and "leaving this thread for good"...........you said that 10 pages ago!

Yes, but his stupidity draws me back... I don't know why I came back, but this thread has turned fun. Especially the burning of the Boone photograph, I was smiling the whole way through ;)

Ok, now this has gotten a bit too far.

I will say this Josh has limited to this team in the playoff's, he is human he is a rookie.

All I ask is to wiat till next season, when he should and will be better. Trust me Josh will be a much better player next season, I just dont say that as a friend, and a fan but as something i truely beilve in.

Friend?

I mean do you have his number? Did you bring him to show and tell? Did you go over his house for dinner?

Wait, he must have just responded to an email or a forum on his site?

Can you please specify the depth of your friendship with Mr. Joshua Boone. Everyone on this site would like to know.

I chat with him when I get down time, more like a Myspace Aim thing.

I am not close close, but whatever I do chat with him

But yes I do know Josh

Back