Ignore feature?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lollol::lollol::lollol:

oh noes! Dan has ignored me! I'm gonna off myself now.

Get a better computer with the money you got for selling the Cutler SpA and stop whining like a little b*tch.

If someone would like to let Dan (or anyone else who is complaining) know, there is an option on these boards to disable sigs.

If someone would like to let Dan (or anyone else who is complaining) know, there is an option on these boards to disable sigs.

would that disable everyone's sig? I enjoy seeing people's cards or some other pics in the sig, but the cats are just annoying as hell.

Well, they were funny the first time, but the shine is long gone. I've tried to change out my funny pics to keep them from getting stale. ;)

Pie-throwing cats are now officially lame.

Time to call in The Enforcer.

241461GLnK_w.jpg

Dan,

Do I need to delete my CDD sig?

I will if I have too. I respect the ****s outta you and do not want to be on your ignore list. I do not want to slow down you computer and **** with your fun factor.

Love you,
Scott

P.S. The cats were super gay.

Well, they were funny the first time, but the shine is long gone. I've tried to change out my funny pics to keep them from getting stale. ;)

Pie-throwing cats are now officially lame.

Time to call in The Enforcer.

241461GLnK_w.jpg

Hmph. It's not a red X on my screen... I get the pic instead. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dan,

Do I need to delete my CDD sig?

I will if I have too. I respect the ****s outta you and do not want to be on your ignore list. I do not want to slow down you computer and **** with your fun factor.

Love you,
Scott

P.S. The cats were super gay.

No, your fine. I would totally do you:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back