Break Complete! 2023 Leaf Metal Draft Baseball Hobby Random Hit Style Group Box Break

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

IMG_1914.jpeg

Live link to the group box break video:

IMG_1913.jpeg

Live link to the randomization video:

Anybody interested in trying a Random Hit Style group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2023 LEAF METAL DRAFT BASEBALL?

Box Configuration:

-1 pack per box
-8 cards per pack
-6 Autograph cards per box

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Along with a checklist that includes the top prospects and draft picks in Baseball, 2023 leaf Metal Baseball will also feature some of the greatest legends and superstars in the game!
- In addition tot he return of popular autograph sets like Mystix and Fort Knox, you can find the new super rare Anime Nation autographs as well as brand new Hobby Exclusive Bull-Penned and Jumbo Exclusive Greenlight
- There wil also be a brand new Metal Baseball Base Set with Parallels including Hobby and Jumbo exclusives!
- Every Auto and Base Parallels will be #'d to 10 or less!

Box Break:
- 4 Autographs
- 1 Hobby Exclusive Autograph
- 1 1-of-1 Autograph Proof
- 2 Base Cards

Product Info:

Here is how the break would work. There will be 8 spots and the price is $16 per spot. We will put all 8 spots in the randomizer (using random.org). We will roll the dice to see how many times we will click the randomizer and that will determine the order of names and the card hit number you will receive. So for example if your name is in the 4 spot, you would get the 4th card in the box. If you are in the 6 spot, you will get the 6th card in the box.

ALSO…EVERYONE WILL RECEIVE AT LEAST ONE AUTOGRAPH IN THIS BREAK. IF YOU DO NOT HIT AN AUTOGRAPH CARD IN THE BOX I WILL STILL SEND YOU AT LEAST ONE AUTOGRAPH.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product is scheduled to release next week on January 5th and the box has been preordered so we should be able to do this break right around release day!

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. PAVI39 PAID
2. peaceandlove PAID
3. peaceandlove PAID
4. Criollos PAID
5. Butch Buddy PAID
6. bdink25 PAID
7. Jebohm88 PAID
8. grapler135s PAID

Random Hit Order for the Break:

1. PAVI39
2. Criollos
3. peaceandlove
4. Jebohm88
5. bdink25
6. grapler135s
7. Butch Buddy
8. peaceandlove

Last edited:
Release date for this one got pushed back a bit now releasing on January 17th. We’ll do this break as soon as the box arrives.

Tracking says that this box should arrive later today. Let’s plan to do this break TOMORROW Tuesday January 23rd at 3pm PT.

See you then!

Back