How cool is this? Years in the making!

Just curious, how do you store your jerseys? I know I should get a case for mine, but I just have it hanging in my closet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just curious, how do you store your jerseys? I know I should get a case for mine, but I just have it hanging in my closet.

right now they are, unfortunately, hanging in my closet as well... I dont have the money to get them all done up nice yet. but I did just get a new job, so maybe a little sooner rather than later!

I hate Beckett.

I'm not the biggest fan either, especially of their forum, but... if they put YOU in the mag, im sure you would love them for a little bit too!!!

posting in epic thread.

thank you. I've worked really hard on this collection for the past 6 years!

Ive been featured in the guide a few times, including an article in 2006 about my custom Exquisite cards. I dont even think I have them anymore. I currently have the mentality that cards suck. Sometimes Ill buy to sell, but not much.

Ive been featured in the guide a few times, including an article in 2006 about my custom Exquisite cards. I dont even think I have them anymore. I currently have the mentality that cards suck. Sometimes Ill buy to sell, but not much.

that "booklet" card in your sig is ridiculous!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back