Here is my Sliq impression

was that a BIN? if so i need to start looking at new listings instead of about to end listings again...

pretty sure the McFadden Contenders is an SP, of all the 05 Contenders ive had over the years, i dont recall having one, it isnt super short, that was Mike Williams, then Clarett, then Andrew Walter was /99, ive had all of those....if i recall correctly that Briggs wasnt pack issued, it was from when DLP redemptions were going unsigned so they created a 'set' that was just to fill unsigned redemptions

the Cassidy is an easy move, Erin Henderson should be easy because hes in Maryland jersey, just make sure you put "Maryland Terps" in the title and you should have an easy $1.49 sale, same with the Marshall (WVU) and Owens (one of the top WRs in CFL out of Hawaii)

if he does sent, should be super easy, but at under $0.35 per auto, its super hard to lose...i havent had a nice lot like that in awhile...well, maybe, that SPA set wasnt too bad i guess

No doubt, it was a BIN, wasn't even focusing on BINs, just got lucky. He printed shipping info and left me feedback.....that is a good sign.

Got this in today! Exactly as described, no issues! Very happy but too bad my free listings ended yesterday. :doh:

Back