Here is how it should be:

T.J.

Bench Warmer
1196153818.jpg

If you go to yahoo.com the guy wrote a whole article about it. He made a lot of really nice points, it just makes too much sense to ignore for any longer.

Take out 12 of those teams, have UGA vs. Mizzou and WVU vs. Ohio State and you've got a deal.

But having 16 teams would make for more Cinderella stories. And actually give the smaller conferences something to play for. As a college football fan I want a 16 team playoff. And I want it now.

Take out 12 of those teams, have UGA vs. Mizzou and WVU vs. Ohio State and you've got a deal.

A tourney would be badass though. I would rather see all teams be at large bids with the rankings and records being the prevailing factors.

A tourney would be badass though. I would rather see all teams be at large bids with the rankings and records being the prevailing factors.

I would rather have every conference champion. Think of seeing Hawaii vs. Kansas, a game you would never normally see. Or LSU vs. WVU. Some of these games would just be epic.

I think it would be too physically demanding for the players unless the season was shortened by a couple of games. Considering 90% of the teams would be adversely affected by this (lack of home game revenue and/or paycheck for away game), it would be tough to pass a vote to get it done.

Though it would be nice, adding 4 more games would be too much. Lets the top 4 duke it out, or maybe the top 8 if you want to push it. Or top six and #1 and #2 have a bye. Something needs to be done though.

Though it would be nice, adding 4 more games would be too much. Lets the top 4 duke it out, or maybe the top 8 if you want to push it. Or top six and #1 and #2 have a bye. Something needs to be done though.

That is so true. SOMETHING. The fans are desperate for something. They need to give us SOMETHING. And not that stupid Plus 1 model!!

only problem is that if say a lower seeded team actually won, you'd be asking their fans to travel to four different games, and college kids just don't have the means. And if Hawaii were to win a couple, forget about it.

Just because you win a second rate conferance (Central Michigan, Central Florida, Troy, and BYU) does not mean you should get a birth in it. Central Michigan lost its OOC games including one to a 1 AA school

I think all games should be at nuetral sites somewhere between the 2 schools. The only thing is that it eliminates home field advantage, but gives both schools an equal opportunity to travel to the game.

I think all games should be at nuetral sites somewhere between the 2 schools. The only thing is that it eliminates home field advantage, but gives both schools an equal opportunity to travel to the game.

Only problem is, fans can't continuously travel to fill up stadiums at neutral sites (money, work, etc.).

Back