Hello

thajayz

Bench Warmer
Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum. I lurked for a while and decided to join. I have a good collection of sports cards. I own baseball, basketball, hockey and football cards. Football and baseball are my favorite sports. I love to collect, attend games, play real sports and sports video games.

Thanks! I have have a Bret Favre rookie card. His name is spelled with one "t" on it. Bret Favre, lol. I had the opportunity to see him win his only super bowl in New Orleans against the Patriots in super bowl 31.
That must have been insane! I lived in Green Bay for a few months (late 70's), but I've never had the chance to see a game from the stands.

The Stadium Club is the one everyone vies for, but I don't have it, or need it really. I do have a bunch of his rookies from other sets though. I also have a few relics, the best probably being one I bought off of eBay. It's a quad of four Packers, three with relics, one without. I forget the year and product, but it's something like "Hoggs", I think.

I gave a duplicate of one of my Favre relics to my gf's mom. She's in her 80's and only got into the Packers a couple of years ago. I hear she rubs it for good luck, but I don't wanna hear that! :eek:....even if it's in a top-loader and team-set bag. ;)

Come to think of it, I may need to update her cards. I gave her a couple of other players, and I'm pretty sure they're gone now. Maybe that's why the Packers are losing lol

Back