Future Heisman Candidates.....

Demarco Murray. OU He has it all.
I finally wathed Moreno(Georgia) I was reallly impressed. That says alot since I totally hate the sec.LOL

Not next year, but when he is a Junior, Jake Locker :pray:

Nothing against you Jamie.....bud I hate Jake Locker.......I work with a bunch of people from his home town......Ferndale, WA.......it's about 5 minutes NW of where I live.........they all think he's the next Tui for UW..........they also think its funny how he turned down USC and told Pete Carroll he's going to UW and will beat USC:roflmao:that's hilarious if you ask me........Locker=Jimmy Clausen........they win Div. 2A State Championships in their States and think they are Matt Leinart or something:roflmao: 2A???? What a joke......that's almost middle school 2 hand touch compared to 4A and 5A schools!

Nothing against you Jamie.....bud I hate Jake Locker.......I work with a bunch of people from his home town......Ferndale, WA.......it's about 5 minutes NW of where I live.........they all think he's the next Tui for UW..........they also think its funny how he turned down USC and told Pete Carroll he's going to UW and will beat USC:roflmao:that's hilarious if you ask me........Locker=Jimmy Clausen........they win Div. 2A State Championships in their States and think they are Matt Leinart or something:roflmao: 2A???? What a joke......that's almost middle school 2 hand touch compared to 4A and 5A schools!

So the win USC barely had with him as a freshmen means he won't have shot when USC comes back and he's a Junior right....:pop:;)

I sense some kind of bet coming up:salut:

Back