Future Heisman Candidates.....

trojanfan43

Bench Warmer
Freshman this year......Heisman Candidates next year???or the year after??? Here are a few guys I will keep my eyes on:

Joe McKnight- USC (I know, I'm a homer:doh:)
Knowshon Moreno- UGA
Sam Bradford- OU

who else am I forgetting???:salut:

Bradford - OU
Moreno - UGA
McKnight - USC
Wells - OSU
Tebow - FLA

Those are my front runners for next year. Three running backs and 2 quarterbacks. Wells and McKnight will compete against each other and Moreno and Tebow probably will as well.

Bradford - OU
Moreno - UGA
McKnight - USC
Wells - OSU
Tebow - FLA

Those are my front runners for next year. Three running backs and 2 quarterbacks. Wells and McKnight will compete against each other and Moreno and Tebow probably will as well.

:ban:I hate Florida.....but most of all, I don't think and can deal with another one of that guys "I love being a Gator" acceptance speeches:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: Does anyone know exactly how many times he said "I love being a Gator"???

:ban:I hate Florida.....but most of all, I don't think and can deal with another one of that guys "I love being a Gator" acceptance speeches:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: Does anyone know exactly how many times he said "I love being a Gator"???

Absolutely hate Florida and their coach.

Armando and JC for heisman! :salut:

I hate Florida, and no it's not because of that butt whipping they put on tOSU. Florida drives me up the walls with the Gator Chomp and trash talking, I mean dang they trash talked more than Mike Hart and his dominion at Michigan. Tim Tebow is a nice person and I have no problem with him, but I do with the team he plays on.

Armandooo Allen :salut: and the 2nd coming is here :dance:

If Urban Meyer steals another 5 star recruit from ND I'm gonna go crazy, I hate UM and I think he is classless

he has something Charlie Weiss will never have, that is a National Title.

Has Notre Dame even won a bowl since you were born?

I hate Florida, and no it's not because of that butt whipping they put on tOSU. Florida drives me up the walls with the Gator Chomp and trash talking, I mean dang they trash talked more than Mike Hart and his dominion at Michigan. Tim Tebow is a nice person and I have no problem with him, but I do with the team he plays on.

see all Florida schools.

Something in the water down there.

Back