Free Group Break Team - June '13

Discussion in 'Games and Contests' started by Mike, May 23, 2013.

1. Mike

MikeThrow Up The X! Staff Member

Thanks to the generosity of all the current members of our Official Football Group Break Club, we will be giving away one random, unclaimed, team in our monthly break again this month.

After the purchasing deadline for our members, we will put all the remaining teams into a pool and give one of those teams away to one lucky member of TCZ.

Each month the rules to qualify will be different. Here's how you qualify for this month:

• Make at least 15 total posts on TCZ's forums.
    • Create at least 3 topics of your own on TCZ's forums.
    Complete the requirement(s) above, and reply to this thread, to be entered to win. Good luck, everyone!

The winner will have 24 hours to claim the prize here on TCZ after the winner is announced, so keep checking back!

Entries

kenny kerr
    WestCoastSkinsFan
    Jmattt33
    GamerRoy
    otis
    NickM

Special thanks to all the current members of this group for allowing this to happen!

2. cool giveaway

3. Let's go for two in a row! Now I'm off to check and make sure I've started three threads!

4. I like this. Always good ideas rolling through this place.

5. pwolantern

pwolanternTCZ's #1 Manningham collector

Good luck to all that qualify

6. franklinguy52

franklinguy52Mr. Baseball Staff Member

Good luck to all!

7. good luck to all but i may miss this one LOL

8. Mike

There is still plenty of time before we pick a winner for you to meet the requirements. ;)

9. has anyone met requirements yet?

10. Mike

I haven't went through, yet, to find out. Off the top of my head, though, I'd say everyone who has posted in this thread so far probably has. :lol:

All of the entries have been updated. Thanks to everyone who has joined so far!

11. cool thanks mike

12. Sounds good, good luck guys!

13. I think this is my 15th post, and I have 3 threads started. :D

14. Cool_Hand_Flash

Cool_Hand_FlashI might be crazy.. Proof: I'm the co-owner.

Good luck peoples!