Free Group Break Team - June '13

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Thanks to the generosity of all the current members of our Official Football Group Break Club, we will be giving away one random, unclaimed, team in our monthly break again this month.

After the purchasing deadline for our members, we will put all the remaining teams into a pool and give one of those teams away to one lucky member of TCZ.

Each month the rules to qualify will be different. Here's how you qualify for this month:

• Make at least 15 total posts on TCZ's forums.
  • Create at least 3 topics of your own on TCZ's forums.
Complete the requirement(s) above, and reply to this thread, to be entered to win. Good luck, everyone!

The winner will have 24 hours to claim the prize here on TCZ after the winner is announced, so keep checking back!

Entries

kenny kerr
WestCoastSkinsFan
Jmattt33
GamerRoy
otis
NickM

Special thanks to all the current members of this group for allowing this to happen!

has anyone met requirements yet?

I haven't went through, yet, to find out. Off the top of my head, though, I'd say everyone who has posted in this thread so far probably has. :LOL:

All of the entries have been updated. Thanks to everyone who has joined so far!

I haven't went through, yet, to find out. Off the top of my head, though, I'd say everyone who has posted in this thread so far probably has. :LOL:

All of the entries have been updated. Thanks to everyone who has joined so far!
cool thanks mike

Back