Cutler to Bears

and discuss the Cutler trade. Who gives a shit who gets butt hurt about how someone feels about Matt Cassell?

Last edited by a moderator:
won't lose any sleep over it

And I will...I'm just tired of arguing over something stupid. It's a waste of my time, this is my last post over anything about your misinterpretation.

Matt Cassel is an average QB I think at best.
Put any average NFL quarterback in the Pats Starting QB position and he could have done what Cassel did.

I'm happy the Bears pulled the trigger on the trade, it should end up being a fun season. I just hope we have one more trick up our sleeves and can get a veteran WR.

Last edited by a moderator:
And I will...I'm just tired of arguing over something stupid. It's a waste of my time, this is my last post over anything about your misinterpretation.

Matt Cassel is an average QB I think at best.
Put any average NFL quarterback in the Pats Starting QB position and he could have done what Cassel did.

I'm happy the Bears pulled the trigger on the trade, it should end up being a fun season. I just hope we have one more trick up our sleeves and can get a veteran WR.

I can respect that opinion.....but you said you could step in there and throw for 1000 yards.....jokingly....but then tried to say that wasn't a knock on his talent.....but whatever....if it's such a waste of your time then quit replying....

now back to the Bears....they need to add some talent for Cutler to throw to......Hester isn't going to cut it.....he's fast....but that's about it......too small to catch the underneath routes on a regular basis......he's gonna get hit by guys like Atari Bigby, Madieu Williams, and possibly Craig Steltz.....those are just the Safeties he has to face twice a year.......don't know what their schedule looks like next year....but doubt there isn't a Safety in the league who couldn't destroy him if he came in too high over the middle.

Back