College Gameday Thread 9/26

Was that you shirtless on the sidelines? The guy with the bra tan lines?

I wish, my fishnet tanlines look trashy compared to that.

So far in this game, Alabama (or maybe Florida) is playing either Arkansas Rice, Tennessee, or ....um, they named another team, I forget which one, but apparently Donte Stallworth plays OL for this other team. Alabama (or Florida) has a guy named Lionel Washington. He blocks punts. No word yet if he is related to Lorenzo Washington.

I wish, my fishnet tanlines look trashy compared to that.

So far in this game, Alabama (or maybe Florida) is playing either Arkansas Rice, Tennessee, or ....um, they named another team, I forget which one, but apparently Donte Stallworth plays OL for this other team. Alabama (or Florida) has a guy named Lionel Washington. He blocks punts. No word yet if he is related to Lorenzo Washington.

So Donte has college eligibility left after the accident suspension. Interesting.

NIU coming back :shock:

played like crap while i was watching, the Idaho QB was killing them based on stats...well come the 4th quarter, NIU got a TD, knocked the ball out of the QBs hands, Idaho recovered...then NIU blocked the punt, but couldnt recover, got the ball at like the 2, and finally the RB scored...

NIU also had a marginal comeback vs Wisconsin, but didnt win, so NIU is outscoring the opposition 24-7 in the 4th going into this game...

plenty of time to go for a win...going for 2, currently down 5, and they have a good kicker

Pitt just had a shot to tie it up late, but couldn't get a TD after starting inside the NC State 10... NC State was in the shotgun and the snap went over the QB's head...

35 - 7, pretty damn good performance by use. D looked great, offense was minus a couple of plays keeping it very vanilla (especially the running game). Very happy about the way we opened the SEC season :dance:

Back