College Gameday Thread 11/28

Someone not familiar with the rivalry has tried to brand it, but it has never stuck in the area.

Have seen the same thing with the Los Angeles schools, and a couple of the others that I put in the no-name column. I've seen some try to brand it the "Battle of LA" and other similar ideas, but the locals would rather get to the point and call it "USC-UCLA" or "UCLA-USC" or some variation of that.

:salut: :salut:

Still can't believe that series of events. Having watched so many foolishly close NCAA and NFL games go bad this season, I figured this would be par for the course for my growing list of busted games.

Great game, I'm facebook friends with Kyle Williams. His last status is: I'm Sorry.
So far 36 people have commented on it and said don't be...

At least BYU won the Holy War right...? :D

Great game, I'm facebook friends with Kyle Williams. His last status is: I'm Sorry.
So far 36 people have commented on it and said don't be...

At least BYU won the Holy War right...? :D

Hope he can get past that mistake someday. Hate to see one mental error magnified that much on a single player. Especially after Williams was a key part of the Devils' 2nd half comeback.

Great game indeed. Now the Cats need to figure out how to fix that basketball streak...

Not a good day for the ACC. The two championship game reps lose to middle of the pack at best SEC teams. Their middle of the pack team gets mauled by an SEC champ game rep. Nice.

gtechfoot_1129_bs22_323494g.jpg

Back