College Gameday Thread 11/28

sffanmike25

Bench Warmer
Rivalry weekend is here, with some good matchups already in the books yesterday. Bragging rights are on the line, as well as many in-state recruiting battles being decided today with the results.

Here’s what is going on:

Game with the Most on the Line:
Florida State @ Florida

Long List of Rivalry Games with Descriptive Names:
Bedlam: Oklahoma @ Oklahoma State
The Holy War: Utah @ BYU
The Border War: Kansas @ Mizzou
Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate: Georgia @ Georgia Tech

Battle of the Palmetto State: Clemson @ South Carolina
The Territorial Cup a.k.a. “The Duel in the Desert”: Arizona @ Arizona State
Battle for the Golden Boot: Arkansas @ LSU
The Egg Bowl: Ole Miss @ Mississippi State
The Apple Cup: Washington State @ Washington

Good Rivalry Games with No Extra Name:
UCLA @ USC
UNC @ NC State
VA Tech @ Virginia

Long Shot Odds Matchup: Charlie Weis keeping his job, or Toby Gerhart winning the Heisman?
Notre Dame @ Stanford

Comments, Rants, Predictions... post 'em!

Gonna be another damn good day of football. This time of year is awesome for college football, but so sad knowing that this is the end :cry:

Get both Clemson and FSU games live this evening. Hope they are better than the dross on Thursday!

Clemson game should be good, but for the FSU game you might want to do something a bit more entertaining during that game, like teach yourself how to play a harpsichord. Gonna be a bad, bad game I'm afraid.

Clemson game should be good, but for the FSU game you might want to do something a bit more entertaining during that game, like teach yourself how to play a harpsichord. Gonna be a bad, bad game I'm afraid.

It's basically going to be a three hour Tim Tebow tribute. Yep, another 3+ hours of Tebow talk.

It's basically going to be a three hour Tim Tebow tribute. Yep, another 3+ hours of Tebow talk.

The pregame for 'Bama/awb yesterday was a Tebow love fest :wall: florida fans will be wearing eye black as a Timmy tribute :lollol: I'm wearing a necklace with a Phillipino foreskin pendant for my tribute.....

The pregame for 'Bama/awb yesterday was a Tebow love fest :wall: florida fans will be wearing eye black as a Timmy tribute :lollol: I'm wearing a necklace with a Phillipino foreskin pendant for my tribute.....

:roflmao:

Jimmy Clausen is also wearing eye black for this week's game. He must be a fan.

Clemson won their division in the ACC.

South Carolina did not win their division in the SEC. In fact, the only thing they won within the division is the "at least we didn't quite finish dead last because we are not Vandy" award.

South Carolina is butt f**king them.

Clemson's offense just continues to give the ball away. Fumbles, INT's, and every non-turnover play is basically some broken rollout pass play by Parker.

Back